YouTube has something new to offer : collaborative annotations. What is this feature all about? Is it cool? Well it just allow invite anyone you like to create speech bubbles, notes and spotlights on your videos. Sounds cool, try it now? Here’s how you can enable this feature:
1. Go to your annotations editor in My Videos or on your video’s watch page
2. Retrieve the special annotations link
3. Send the link to your friends
4. One they click the link, they will be allowed to add annotations to you video
5. You can delete them if you don’t like what they added
Of course you can also disable access to the annotations URL anytime if you wish. You can also edit or delete anything you wrote on other people’s videos.